Friday, December 11, 2009

By the way, its Zine, not Sai.

Phonetics can be tricky sometimes but nonetheless, Zine (I had earlier asked you to pray for Sai, this is the same girl) prayed to receive Christ yesterday!! Praise the Lord! Please be praying for her, that the Lord will protect her from the lies of the Evil One, the intimidation of her friends and family and that she would stand firm in her new faith. Please continue to pray for the other girls as well: Im, Rock, Gung, Boo, and Jum.



Just a reminder: Im is on the left, Blaa is in the middle (older Christian who is one of my dearest friends), and Zine in on the right.

1 comment:

Cindy Leaf said...

thanks for posting this. the picture is so good for me to see. I am excited to read the great news, but to see that precious face made my eyes well up. Praying for Zine and will have the kids praying for her too.