Sunday, December 16, 2007

Adoption Story

Tomorrow we will get our baby girl--your time Monday, 3:00AM. We have been enjoying our time in China, but we are ready for Sophie.
 
Check out the pictures and videos that we have posted to our blog. We will have her on here tomorrow...Lord willing.
 
Please keep us in your prayers
 
www.sherrylew.blogspot.com

--
Marc Lewis

www.askingY.com
www.salemstudents.com
http://www.salemstudentministry.blogspot.com/

"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess"

                                   - Martin Luther

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an exciting time coming! Good times!

Anonymous said...

hey guys... i have been following you guys and sophie in my heart and prayers as well as your blog!! Thanks for keeping us all with you during this priceless time!! I can't wait to hear that you have her safely in your arms!!! May God continue to bless you "mommy and daddy"!! Love you both -
Shannon Towe

Mom said...

Sheri & Marc,
We are so excited for you. You are in our prayers! Sophie is getting such a wonderful mom & dad tomorrow! Love, Lisa & Michael Peel

Anonymous said...

Can you belive it?!? It gives me great joy to know your about to meet your little girl... What a joy!! Kayla

Anonymous said...

I have just read and watched all of the travel fun. What a precious time. I look forward to the update when you have and hold Sophie! Love you both! Jennifer Meadows

Glitterbugz Makeovers said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!