Saturday, December 22, 2007

Where's Mommy and Sophie....there they are!!! (video)



You may need to click on the area twice to start it.

Today we are going to a Museum of Chinese Folk Art. It should be pretty cool. We will be out for a few hours and then maybe go to one of the big parks across the street from the hotel. It is much warmer here in Guangzho. Sohpie is sleeping, eating, pooping (somewhat potty trained---that's another blog---without pictures) and just doing great. Mommy feels much better today. It has been cool seeing all the other folks from the group this morning. We received our babies in three or four different places. There are babies, children, and an eleven year old child that have been adopted. They are doing well. Please pray for the orphans of China!!! or the World.

9 comments:

Allie said...

Hey you guys,
She's one of the happiest babies I've ever seen!! And I think she's rubbing off on you... I can tell that y'all are happy and having a good time with your beautiful baby girl. I'm thinking about and praying for the three of you. Merry Christmas!! Love, Allie

Cindy Leaf said...

I LOVE IT!!! She is so scrumptuous!! We are so thrilled for you guys and so glad that you are getting this precious focused time together!! Thanks again for sharing it with us. I can't stop smiling!!!

Love,
Cindy

Glitterbugz Makeovers said...

Oh my godness, it's so hard not to say the words I said I wasn't going to say!!!! What a precious video-priceless! We sure do miss you. Give her a smooch for me, right on those squishy little cheeks. Love you, Love you, Love you. Sister Cindy Sue

Anonymous said...

I think I giggled everytime Sophie did - it's infectious!!

Anonymous said...

This "where's the baby" game is one of our personal
favorites...now that our kids are older, Franklin and I have to resort to playing by ourselves.

Miss Sophie's laughter is a magnetic force! I started watching by myself and in came Zane, followed by Ethan, then Kara and then Franklin. I expect the neighbors any minute now...

About the potty training - we knew it! How could she not be? She's brilliant!

Merry Christmas Double Eve - you are blessing our hearts by sharing this with us.

How much is coffee at Starbucks over there?

Much love to you all!
Christy Cook

Glitterbugz Makeovers said...

sara and isablle want to watch this video over and over

Anonymous said...

She is the happiest little girl! I love how she laughs so loudly! Its adorable.

Kim said...

What a gorgeous baby. This is my new favorite blog! I am enjoying watching everything. I feel so happy afterwards. My heart feels broken in a thousand pieces everytime I look at her...in a good way. :) Thanks for letting us be a part! Merry Christmas y'all! Merry Christmas Sophie!

Tony said...

Kendall has watched this 4 times and then she says. I hear Marc... Is that Marc daddy? Nice skills with the snot boogies... That is one of the funniest clips I have seen. Her laugh is AWESOME!

Miss ya guys!