Thursday, December 13, 2007

Morning Person??

Well, I am up and Sherry is not. It is usually the other way around. So what do you do at 5:00am? I read some from Isaiah, walked around the hotel checking everything out, and tried to convince Sherry that we should eat breakfast at 7:00am and then go to Wal-Mart and have some fun. I need a power converter to be able to use my laptop and cameras. I am currently using the computer on the top floor in the Royal Club Area. I am not Royal but they are letting me use it for free. That's cool. It is Freezing outside and we are going to take a bonus tour of old Beijing. The rest of our group will get in later today so we had some time. I wish Monday would get here already, but we will try to enjoy the day.

2 comments:

Glitterbugz Makeovers said...

Yes, that is different. Sherry's usually had a couple of cups of coffee and cereal by now! Glad you're trying to stay busy Marc. Baby sister, you ok? Just hang on. It won't be much longer. Love you both. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure are not a morning person... Wonder how that happened. Sounds like you guys are having a good time.

Tony S